Sugar High Friday is a monthly food blogging event created by Jennifer, The Domestic Goddess and I am delighted to be your host this month. Last month the theme was Childhood Delights at Vampituity, make sure you visit the roundup.
I haven’t thought much about the theme, as I knew it right away, in February 2008, when Jennifer confirmed me as a host for this month ;) Copycat recipes are very popular here in Serbia as well as in all of the neighboring countries. So, what is your favorite store bought candy? What is that treat you can’t leave the supermarket without? What where you the most happy to find in your Christmas stocking? I am asking you to recreate your favorite store bought candy. I’ll tell you what is my all time favorite – Ferrero’s Raffaello. I make them so often I can’t imagine any special occasion without it.
2. Take photos of your copy, post about it on your blog (if you don’t have a blog, please email me with both pictures and the recipe). Do this before Wednesday the 25th of February.
3. In your post include links to Jennifer, The Domestic Goddess and this post.
4. Email me at – palachinkablog [at] gmail [dot] com – with SHF as a subject, with the following info:
* your name
* your blog name and url
* a link to your SHF #52 post
* a photo, not more than 250px wide
* a name of the candy you’re recreating
5. Non-English posts are also welcome, as long as they follow the rules. Dakle, dragi moji blogeri, nadam se da ćete učestvovati u što većem broju, jer sam sigurna da niko ne pravi kopije kupovnih slatkiša bolje nego ljudi sa naših prostora