Hello my friends! I here with the announcement for the famous Bake Fest! This month, thanks to Vardhini from Cooks Joy I will be your host
I bake a lot. Daily. Love that sweet anticipation while there’s something in the oven waiting to be done, peeking through the oven door What about you? What is your favorite moment in baking? Join the event and share that love for the baking I know you have!
The event runs until September 30th and up until that time you can link your entries in the widget on the bottom of this post.
Here are the rules:
1. Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please! Eggs are normally accepted in baking and hence eggs are allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Link to Vardhini’s Bake Fest announcement and mine is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
Loading InLinkz ...
It sounds like fun. I never participated in a similar event, but I’m really impressed with the Link button I envy you, baking every day, I find baking really difficult for some reason, I can do it, but I need to psychologically prepare for it. However, I now realise just how dedicated to cooking you are, which also explains the amazing aesthetic quality to all your pictures and food arrangements. Great job!
You know, I’ve always been baking a lot, but not on a daily basis. Then when we went to Estonia we started missing our bread (especially lepinjas :-D), as they eat rye bread mostly and the sotre bought white bread we didn’t like, so I started making my own, almost every day. When I come to Belgrade, I’m so used to baking that I keep doing it here too
Thanks for entering Bake Fest!
Comments are closed.